Certified Leader Training Sydney 2015
Certified Leader Training Sydney for 2015
Attend a two day training course to become a fully certified laughter facilitator affiliated with the Dr Kataria School of Laughter Yoga and the International Laughter Yoga University.
When: November 26th and 27th.
*14th and 15th November*
**14th and 15th November at Thirroul Railway Hall, 15/5 Station St, Thirroul, NSW**
What time: 09:30 ‘til 16:30 (both days)
Where: The Centre 15 Frances St Randwick
Who should attend: People wanting to provide Laughter Yoga to their clients or workplace, anyone wanting to start a social Laughter Club and anyone wanting some practical take home strategies for improved health and optimism.
Cost is $395, which includes morning/afternoon tea.
Why learn Laughter Yoga with us?
· This training is fully accredited, and on successful completion you will receive a certificate from the International Laughter Yoga University
· The training is comprehensive and runs over two full days
· You will learn both the practical skills and the theoretical basis of laughter yoga
· You will receive Dr Kataria's Laugh Alone DVD valued at $55
· You will have ample opportunity to put your skills into practice and be fully supported every step of the way.
· You will receive information on the latest trends and techniques in laughter yoga
· Learn laughter yoga in a safe, fun and empowering environment
· All learning styles are catered for, whether you are a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner
About your Trainer:
Bernadette has almost thirty years experience as a teacher, presenter and facilitator. Her specialities are Laughter Yoga, Yoga and Mindfulness. She is the founder of the Lindfield Laughter Club, Co-ordinator of Sydney World Laughter Day and the NSW Laughter Clubs Co-ordinator. As a Joy & Wellbeing Consultant, she has worked with a variety or organisations infecting people with enthusiasm and joy at Staff Development Days, Conferences, Workshops, Retreats and Festivals. A national and international fitness presenter, Bernadette is also an author.
*Shari is a skilled Facilitator and Trainer working with organizations to create a culture that is productive, innovative, engaging and fun. She presents Laughter yoga sessions in the corporate realm at conferences, functions and events for businesses that are focusing on reducing stress, teambuilding and promoting health and wellbeing.Shari also facilitates Laughter Yoga sessions for community events, retreats, senior groups as well as groups who have physical and intellectual disabilities.Shari has been involved in the wellness industry for over 15 years and has an ongoing interest in stress management and health promotion.She is also a clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner. Her passion is bringing people together through laughter to enhance their wellbeing.*
**Madeline Broner of Love to Laugh is a certified Laughter Yoga Teacher and Teacher Trainer. She is an expert in engaging groups of all ages, especially in keeping their attention and focus, which allows them to explore their creativity. She is experienced in Laughter Yoga classes and workshops for teachers, primary schools, seniors, hospitals and universities. Madeline brings an easy going approach with her fun, calm and creative nature. She is married with two children with qualifications in Kinesiology, meditation and yoga. She is currently studying her Diploma of counselling.**
Phone: 0411 087 363
Phone 0405 646 114*