Certified Leader Training - Melbourne 5th and 6th May 2014 and NOW Hobart
Attend a two day training course to become a fully certified laughter facilitator affiliated with the Dr Kataria School of Laughter Yoga.
When: 5th and 6th May 2014
Hobart 10th and 11th May 2014
29th and 30th May 2014
11th and 12th August 2014
17th and 18th November 2014
What time: 09:30 till 16:30 (both days)
Where: 601/1 Queensbridge Square Southbank VIC 3006
Who should attend: People wanting to provide Laughter Yoga to their clients or workplace, or anyone wanting to start a social Laughter Club
Cost is $395 includes morning and afternoon tea, and lunch at Melbourne restaurants
Why learn Laughter Yoga with us?
· Our training is fully accredited, and on successful completion you will receive a certificate from the Dr Kataria School of Laughter Yoga
· The training is comprehensive and runs over two full days
· You will learn both the practical skills and the theoretical basis of laughter yoga
· You will receive Dr Kataria's Laugh Alone DVD valued at $55
· You will have ample opportunity to put your skills into practice and be fully supported every step of the way.
· You will receive information on the latest trends and techniques in laughter yoga
· Learn laughter yoga in a safe, fun and empowering environment
· All learning styles are catered for, whether you are a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner
About your Trainer:
Merv has nearly ten years experience in Laughter Yoga. He runs the Melbourne Laughter Club and has recently been appointed as a Master Trainer. At present he is the only one in Australia. Merv also runs a successful Laughter Yoga Business that presents to a variety of organisations at their Conferences, Workshops, Staff Training Days, and Retreats. He also runs the 1 and 2 Day Laughter Yoga Business Training that enables people to improve their presentation and business skills
Phone: 03 9696 5884
TRAINING WITH LAUGHTER CLUB'S VICTORIA Inc
Dates for Laughter Club's Victoria 2014 trainings. Melbourne CBD.
Saturdays and Sundays Feb 15/16, May 17/18, Aug 16/17 & Nov 15/16.
Our friendly, experienced teachers are all trained by the founder of Laughter Yoga, Dr Madan Kataria himself.
They devote their time freely to LCVi & run laughter clubs in their localities.
Why choose LCVi?
Your training fee is our only form of fundraising & goes directly to supporting Laughter clubs across Victoria & beyond.
Our workshops are full of fun, learning & laughter.
All our trainers are passionate & experienced laughter leaders who give freely of their time to LCVi.
You will experience first hand a Laughter Club session at Federation Square.
We want everyone to be able to share the amazing benefits of this natural & easy method of health & wellbeing.
*If requested we are happy to hold workshops in other locations providing we can cover costs & have a suitable venue.
On-going mentor support from Laughter Clubs Victoria Inc (LCVi) is available to all participants. This includes support in setting up your own community Laughter Club, invitations to assist or participate in LCVi events such as the popular Federation Square Laughter Club, held on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month. Practice makes perfect! World Laughter Day, Australia Day, Mind Body Spirit Festival and other LCVi events.
For bookings and enquiries, please email info@laughterclubsvic
|< Prev||Next >|